Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Fall Pictures

I have been trying to get these pictures up for weeks but uploading them has not been an easy task. I finally got these pictures up and have been trying to get more uploaded but for some reason it just isn't working. So I'll try again later in another post.
John's Mom and Dad went with us to Oak Glen to take pictures. These ones turned out great! It's our flying monkey!





My pretty princess posing for the camera.



There are more pictures and I will try to get them up soon, if it'll work. Anybody else having problems uploading pictures?




2 comments:

Gabe and Jen said...

Kristen, those pictures are so awesome! I showed them to Kailyn, and she said, " Why is she in that tree?" LOL I am praying for your delivery!! Miss Ya!
~Jen

Jen said...

I was having problems last night, but it worked okay this morning. Have you checked the blogger known issues? That can tell you what's wrong, when it will be fixed, ect.