Saturday, February 21, 2009

My Girls

I was playing around with my camera the other day and took a bunch of pictures, this one is my favorite. Annabelle is such a good big sissy, she is very helpful and always wants to hold Krisalynn and give her kisses.Krisalynn is growing so fast, she is smiling all the time, though I have yet to get a picture of it, and is really close to laughing. She loves her big sissy very much, she is always watching her and smiling at her.



Annabelle too is growing up fast. Her vocabulary and understanding continue to amaze me daily. She is so creative and she keeps John and I on our toes.














I love this face, it's typical Annabelle, our lil firecracker.




Annabelle loves to hold her sissy. Recently she has been trying to pick her up so now we have to watch her carefully and try to convince her it's not a good idea.







Annabelle loves to play make up and uses anything to do so. The top one is her washable dry erase markers and the bottom one is chocolate.


The chocolate unibrow
















0 comments: