Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Oh So Loud


Miss Annabelle LOVES to sing! She sings all the time and often asks me to join in with her. It's not easy to get her to sing on camera, apparently she is a little camera shy, go figure. However, on this particular day her stage fright was on vacation.







Also, Annabelle's vocabulary is expanding and with that comes some pretty interesting and very funny things out of her mouth.


A couple weeks ago she told John and I that the baby in her tummy came out and we could pick him up from the hospital later that day.



And over the weekend I had my little tool box out to hang some pictures and Annabelle picked it up and said "here Daddy, you need to do this cause you're a man".



1 comments:

Gabe and Jen said...

hahaha! Kailyn says, " my Annabelle is funny!" P.S. the nail polish will be in the mail tomorrow ;)