Monday, July 21, 2008

My Little Artist

Annabelle loves to color! She is always asking to color with her crayons and coloring book, and she decorates our bathtub daily with her bath crayons. So I decided to get her some paints. I got water colors (which is what she is using here) and finger paints. She really enjoyed the water colors, so much she decided to taste them. She was a bit obsessive about her rinse water, I had to change it at least 5 times, as well as getting the paint on her hands. I went through 3 paper towels wiping her hands off before she was finished, although she didn't seem to mind it being on her face or in her ear. We might have to wait a little longer before trying the finger paints.



1 comments:

Gabe and Jen said...

Belle is so beautiful!Wish we could be there to hang out!
~Jen