Thursday, September 27, 2007

Bath Time

Annabelle just loves her baths! She likes splashing and most of all sucking the water out of her wash clothes. I tried to give her a Mohawk but her hair is so fine and she doesn't have a lot of it, so it didn't work to well. But you can kinda see it.This is a silly face, it reminds me of pictures my Mom has of Jen and I when we were babies.She was kicking and splashing here, I just thought the water looked cool in the picture.This was the first time she discovered she can take her foot out of the slot for it. She now takes it out and tries to stand up.After she gets all dried and ready for bed she gets to play with Mommy and Daddy for a little bit before bed.

2 comments:

Grandma Fran said...

Our Annabelle is tooooo cute... she sure is a perfect replica of you, Kristen.

Jen said...

That one does remind me of pictures of you and I in the bath as babies!