Thursday, September 6, 2007

Pretty Earings

After debating for a month and talking to just about everyone I got the reassurance that it wasn't that bad for a baby to get her ears pierced and that it wasn't even as bad as getting shots, I decided to get Belle's done. John and I took her to the mall this past Saturday to get it done. The lady that did the piercing was wonderful! Belle did cry but calmed down quickly after a pink balloon was brought out to her.
(Sorry for all the side ways pictures, still haven't figured out how to flip them. If anyone can help email me! Please! In the mean time just turn your head.)
As you can see she quickly forgot the whole ordeal and had a great day!
This is one of my favorite little outfits! It's still a bit big on her, but just about everything is.
Isn't she too cute!! The earings make her sparkle even more!!



1 comments:

Gabe and Jen said...

Too cute!! She is such a beautiful little girl! ( good job ;)