Thursday, September 20, 2007

Relaxing

Every morning when Annabelle wakes up bright and early she gets to lay in bed with me and watch her Baby Faith video (because I need a little time to wake up). She just loves this video! She lays down next to me for the first half then she wants to sit up so she can clap and sing, well it is called God Made Music, so I guess half way through she is so full of joy she just can't help her self and has to make her own music. It's to cute!
Playing with her toes while watching her video
This is when she sat up to sing and dance
Annabelle is eating more than just baby food now, as long as I put it in her mouth. She still doesn't get that she can put the food in her mouth, which puzzles me since she puts everything else in her mouth.
Annabelle checking out her new clothes from Gymboree
This picture is funny because she is looking at the tag with a concerned look on her face. (I love Gymboree clearance!)
This was on a Saturday, John watched Belle so I could take a shower. Isn't he creative!
She loved it, in case you can't tell. John pulled all over the house. When she came around the corner and saw me she started laughing, I looked at John and just shook my head, his response, "what, she likes it!"


1 comments:

Jen said...

Of course, that's what daddies are for!