Monday, September 24, 2007

On the Move

Annabelle is on the move! She is sort of crawling, she just isn't on all fours. She crawls with both hands , a knee and a foot. Last week she was just starting to do it more often. Now she does it all the time and has gotten a bit faster. I watched Her cousin Logan last week and it was the first time he had seen her since she became mobile, and I don't think he is to thrilled about it. Especially because she always wants to be right by him, which he probably wouldn't mind if she didn't attack him so much. Doesn't he look happy?!
I did manage to get some smiles out of him. He is too cute!
Here she goes again, this time to get the camera, at least Logan gets a break!
After all he needed a break to make some calls and run some numbers!
Today Lauren and Logan hung out with Belle and I, and while we were at my Grandmas Logan was playing in the corner looking at books. Belle saw him back there and took off to get him, she had to monkey her way between a chair and a couch, but she did it! And Logan was not happy she interrupted his quit reading time. He picked up the book he was looking at and made a kind of complaining grunting noise at her and left. It was to funny.
We also discovered how loud two crying babies are in a car. And they don't stop because they feed off each other! On the way home from San Bernardino today I had to pull over and have Lauren drive so I could get in the back with the kids. Logan wasn't to upset but Belle was hysterical. Now I know how my mom must have felt when we were kids and we would get rowdy in the car, especially if we had a couple cousins in the van plus us four. Oh well, it's part of being a mom.

1 comments:

Jen said...

It must have gotton rowdy when we were kids, I never thought about it before. It was pretty rouwdy with Gem, Gabie, & David in my car this summer. I think I have some leftover baby proofing stuff for you. This crawling stage is going to be busy for you!